Northeast Indiana Urology recognizes that many people have questions and concerns regarding the symptoms and risks of contracting COVID-19. Our number one priority is to ensure the safety of both our patients and our staff.
We have created a list of the measures we ask all of our patients to take:
Reschedule your appointment by calling 260-436-6667, option 1 if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Consider a Telemedicine visit with your urologist instead of coming in or rescheduling your appointment
- Masks are mandatory when entering our office, if you have one, please wear it, if not we will supply you with one upon entry.
- Limit the number of people accompanying a patient for their appointment to just 1 adult over the age of 18 ONLY if you need assistance during your visit.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, after blowing your nose, coughing, sneezing, after contact with others.
- Use hand sanitizer upon entering our office (this is provided at the front desk).
- Call your primary care physician immediately if you believe you have any of the symptoms of the coronavirus, they will advise you from there